What Do You Think??

Friday, November 12, 2010

Rainbow

     Wow..13 weeks have passed just like that, it was just like yesterday that I’ve been here, it’s like last night was my first flight ever in my life from Tawau, Sabah to Kuala Lumpur.13 weeks? It is a long period of time. There is a lot that can be told in one day, then what about 13 weeks? If I represent a colour to a story and paint it on a wall, what a colourfull wall will it be? A beautifully coloured, awesome wall it be!


Having a new life, experiencing new experiences, meeting new and some old friends and being taught by new lecturers, all that happened in Darulnaim College of Technology (KTD).



It’s my new life to live far from my hometown, which I have to be more independent to survive. Here, I have to buy food by myself, cook for myself and be independent by myself. If not I will call my parents and ask them to buy me the tickets to go back home. These 13 weeks teach me many things. How can I manage my financial, how can I manage my daily timetable and how to manage my time to be with my friends, to play sports, to call my family and to do anything. It’s stressful enough to be far from my family and 13 weeks here also teach me how to manage stress.


If we talk about experience…well, these 13 weeks is full of my “first” time? Why? To arrive here I have to take at least one flight and these 13 weeks I sat on an airplane for the first time. This is my first time to be in another state even though I have been to other country before. I play futsal in a futsal court for the first time in these 13 weeks. It is my first time ever to play bowling and also first time ever to be in Kuala Lumpur. The most valuable event is this is my first time that I am helping to break the Malaysians Book’s of Record.

In this 13 weeks I have also met new and some old friends. I met with some of my secondary school (SMK Segama) classmates and schoolmates also some from ‘Program Latihan Khidmat Negara’ (PLKN) trainers. Well, I didn’t expect that I will meet them again but God is the most Merciful, he choose us to meet once again. Every people have their own personalities and meeting new friend surely means knowing other persons personalities. I will take the good examples to follow in my life and leave the negative behind, or manipulate it to be better.

At KTD, the programs that I will never forget is “Minggu Silaturahim” (MASIR), “Isalamic Leisure Weekend” (i-Like) programme, and also celebrating syawal with PERKEMASS here,far from my hometown. “Program Pembangunan Sahsiah Terpuji” (PESAT) and “Kajian Tarbawi” programme are new for me and I think that it is a good way to shapes students or peoples.

Being here makes me wonder, what kind of person will I Well, I become after three years of learning. Well, I think these three years will change me a lot, my stress management, financial, management, time management and many more. I want to go back to my hometown with pride and want to tell everyone that success id for everyone to grap. I want to be a rple-model for my brothers and for my naughty friends.

No comments: