What Do You Think??

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It is just who we are..and who we want to be...

      If an egg, a carrot and a coffee bean are put into 3 different glasses with the same volume of hot water what will happen to it after 20 minutes? Hmm, the carrot will softened by the hot water while the egg will harden and the water in the last glass will turn its colour, smell and taste.
      Well, it was just a simple thing to know...Before this, I use to be like the carrot; softened by the condition and just follow the flow of the situation…having only 9 boys in a class 6 of us are very naughty until our group is called “6 Jahanam” and I just follow them, be naughty with them…but the experience makes me realize that I need to change and by that experience I am like the egg, harden by the situation, I became stronger and more mature. 
      I also have been like the coffee bean, changing the situation by leading it.... I did manage to be a class monitor for about three and a half years. Lead them all and all the decision is up to me.
     Sometimes,
 ...
.
    Sometimes I am like the egg, harden myself by the situation like when I am with the naughty boys at hostel. I want to be a role-model for them and lead them to goodness. I can’t be like the coffee bean when I am with them because they have their own personalities and they know how to decide and lead their group, if I do anything to make me like the coffee bean they may hate me or isolate me and maybe they will not accept me as their friend. Just need to be their example, and by God will they will change. Haha…



P/S: Just B.S.U.R.S.I.C.U.R (iCa)…

No comments: