What Do You Think??

Monday, October 4, 2010

Because of you...

       This is another story of me, a story of people who design, who shapes me at school. Without him, perhaps i cant achieve excellence in academics.i owed them very much and surely i miss them very much.

     When i was at SK, i really really admired this teacher. We call him 'cikgu chok' and now he is a muallaf and his name is Yusof Chok. He teach us mathematics and he is the reason why i love maths very much until now, he is the reason that i am excellent in mathematics, by God will. Before he entered the class he want all of us to stand outside the class and reading the multiplies for any numbers. Then when we entered the class he didn't allowed us to sit. He will gives about 15 questions and after a minute, whoever answered the question correctly will sit first. I will never forget the experience..

     What really interesting about him is he never mad to us but he is very strict and nice. He is also teach us more than math but he teach us about not to giving up and encourages us to success.

      I wish that i can meet him again when i've already success. If can i want to kiss his hand. I don't know how to thank to him. May God bless him and gives him the reward that he should get. Thanks not only for him, but the other teacher also. I owe you all so much...

3 comments:

affendik? said...

Indeed, Syaharuddin. Among the most influential people in our lives surely would be our teachers. My most influential teacher is Mr. Puah Bong Hok. He taught me English when I was in standard 2,4,5 and 6. Probably I could say he was the man who made me interested English the most...and made me into who you can see today!
Thanks Mr. Puah...

syah_ayin said...

what a great man Mr Puah is shaping a man like you sir..wow..

syah_ayin said...

hmmm, its an honour for me to have a lecturer like you..i dont know how you arrange your time to check all of my and the others blog's.. me myself feel hard to update my own blog....tahnks a lot sir..your comment makes my spirit likes fire to update my blog ..haha..