What Do You Think??

Monday, October 25, 2010

Realize or Not???

Thanks to Allah for giving me such a meaningful 17 years..this time i didn't aspect any wish from anyone but what is important for me is i feel calm and relax for the day..haha..and until now i manage to do it by God will.
I really didn't aspect anything from the others but i receive a really meaningful present that night..


My friend try to cheat me by saying that they have been caught by the warden and the ward\en want to meet us.. Then i, together with Yusri, the one who has the same birthday with me just walk and suddenly.,Nasrul came from behind trying to dirt us with flour and Khalif try to wetting us with water that is mixed with urine, detergent..huh, very smelly..


but..what is important is we just trying to be a nice person..better than before i mean..17 years had gone, 17 years God give me life to live.. the most valuable thing is, as we are getting older we should realize that our life is getting shorter.. so be prepare and may God bless all of us..wasalam..

2 comments:

RAIN said...

yeah...you getting older...should i call you big brother???hahahaha..
i want my cake....

syah_ayin said...

why should you..hahaha..you are far older from me.hahaha....and..no cake for you, its you that should give me a cake..hahaha