What Do You Think??

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

October's 'Tradegy'

     This October will be a great month, a happy time for me. Firstly, i will go to Kuala Lumpur with my friends and trying to make something unforgotten in our life. We will try to make a record, Malaysian Book Of Record through Carnival Jom Silat. Before that we will make a surprise for our friend that will celebrate his 18th birthday just a day before the carnival.
    
     This October also i will go back to Sabah. I miss my home so much.. This October also my brother will end his single life and i will be very shy to the people who knowing me well because after this, it is my turn to end my single life..i wonder, is there anyone who would be my life partner.???
    
      Lastly, this October i will celebrate my birthday with two of my friend that has the same birthday as me. i wonder how will the naughty boy celebrate us..Hope that month will be the greatest moment of all, God Will

2 comments:

NURUL FARAH said...

hehhehehe.... i really sure that u will find ur the right one ayin... relax n chill out... hahahha... when u will b coming to kl... lets meet

syah_ayin said...

well...maybe i will be there at saturday's night. Wish that we can meet, really really miss the naughtiest girl in 5AB.