What Do You Think??

Saturday, September 25, 2010

syawal...

      What will a raya means a person...This raya is very different to me, why?? surely because i am far from my hometown. i live in the southeast  in Malaysia and now i am at the northeast place in Malaysia. i cant do anything, i want to go back home but the ticket price is very expensive..well i can't do anything, i want to save my money for my something else.


My new Baju Melayu
     The saddest thing for me is i can't celebrate raya with my family, i can't hold and kiss their hand and i can't be with the rest of my family. Before this i have already intend to visit my family at Kg. Paris because i haven't went there to visit them for a long time. Well maybe it's not my destiny to meet them this year.

     Well, even though that i can't celebrate syawal with my family in Sabah doesn't mean that i should sad  24 hours per day, it will affect the people around me that has the same destiny with me.. so i must smile in front of them even its hard for me. I don't know how to express my experience with words, but the sweet and sour memories will always be in my memory.

2 comments:

NURUL FARAH said...

dun b sad.... i know, deep inside your family's heart, they felt te same way as u do... n u must remembr this, u owez in your family n your frends's heart...so smile!!!!

syah_ayin said...

haha..if my family im sure that they are always remember me but im not sure if you guys remember me. hahahaaha..just kidding..its been a long time.. i miss all the noises from the other..