What Do You Think??

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Boys....


Mohd Abdul Rahman Amdat

Markos Bin Harasim

Mohd Azif Bin Amat
 
What can i say about the boys in my class is they shapes me. Having even only 4 boys includes me out of 15 students in the class but each of them has their own specialty for me. The eldest one is Mohd Abdul Rahman Bin Amdat. He is very mature and he is the one who show me to be more styler in clothing and he is also the one who leads and encourage me in religious part. The second one is Markos Bin Harasim which i has mention in my first post. He is the one who act as a catalyst in my spirit to success in academic and curriculum. While the other one is Mohd Azif Bin Amat is my English guider. He is the one who helps me a lot in learning English.

So, what can i say is the boys in my class are very unique and always complete each other. Our friendship will last forever. Aamin.

4 comments:

affendik? said...

Alhamdulillah, I can see that you have very nice friends around u. Indeed, friends or peers are among the most influential people in our self character development. How about here in KTD? Have u found those kinds of fiends? ^^

Yasmin@Khor Le Kun said...

Alhamdulillah...It's was realy good when we had such a good friends like them that always perfect each others....May ALLAH bless all of you..Amin

syah_ayin said...

well..sir..i do have friends at KTD and i will know them much better soon..For now i do have friend that i can follow. He's nice and have knowledge in religious view.

syah_ayin said...

i really miss this three...and the others also..wish that we all will meet soon.. its been a long time..