What Do You Think??

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moment of Change


Assalamualaikum..
This is my first post so i think it is very suitable for me to share my experience where i start to change. In my UPSR i am one of the most favourite student in my class, but sadly my results is not very excellent and i'm very jealous to some of the naughty boy in my class are more excellent than me.
        Then i continued my education at SMK Segama, Lahad Datu. i am one of six of the naughtiest boys in the class and our group is called '6 Jahanam'. Then, something 'miracle' happens. It was happen when i was at form 2, semester 2  in a maths class. i still remember, teacher Chin were teaching us about solving an equation, and what i do? i'm not focus. i'm just making noise and i'm trying to bring my friend that is next to me to have a chit chat and then he said "shhh, study first" while pointing his finger to the teacher in front of us.
        What a big impact that sentence and that event for me. i felt like everyone heard what he said and i felt very ashamed to myself and to all my friends. Then i start to think rationally that i should study. Sometimes i cried alone in my room especially after pray and before i slept because that is the moment where i usually think about my past or future.
        From that moment, i start to study harder than before, if my position in the class for the first semester is 21 from 33, i am at 11 in the 2nd semester and only two marks that's separates me to from the top 10. Some of my classmates were very surprised. Even though it is not really noticeable to the others but i finally make all of my classmates in the PMR trial where i got the highest marks in mathematics.
Markos Bin Harasim
       I'm really grateful to Allah because He had given me the right way by the guide of my friends even though, he is non muslim. But he has an excellent personalities and he is Markos Bin Harasim.

1 comment:

Yasmin@Khor Le Kun said...

salam,everyone will face the time or experience that will change him or her for a while or forever.....Thatz's good that moment have change you...Seek for people guide as sometimes we don't know what wehave done wrong...Let's us together improve our self InsyaALLAH...amin....